Learn how to lose weight fast with this healthy approach to weight loss
Losing weight can be a challenge for many people. Being overweight is associated with many different health risks, including heart attack, stroke, and diabetes, just to name a few. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, obesity has more than doubled since 1970! With all the fast food promotions, busy lifestyles, and financial hardships, losing weight is becoming more difficult each year. I have created this post to provide a roadmap for weight loss. I’ll detail some key components of how to lose weight fast and more importantly keep it off! Healthy weight loss is twofold:
Proper nutrition, not starvation, can lead to rapid weight loss
Most people are under the impression that to lose weight they need to stop eating. While there is some truth to this, there is much more to losing weight than just not eating. It’s no coincidence that so many people drop 10 or 20 pounds just to gain back everything they lost. By following extremely low calorie diets, your body will go into starvation mode, because it doesn’t know when it will get more nutrients! By eating so few calories, your body slows down its calorie burning processes and begins to store fat. This is why you see results initially, but as soon as you start eating again, your body returns to its starting weight. On top of that, your body won’t get the nutrition it needs to function properly. You may feel like you are always in a bad mood, tired, or even show signs of depression. Due to a hormonal imbalance, you may constantly crave unhealthy foods. Assuming you’re trying to work out, chances are you won’t have the energy to get in a big workout or to recover properly afterward.
The key to losing weight quickly is not always to be low in calories. It’s consuming the RIGHT calories. If you exercise like crazy and try to live on 1,000 calories a day, your body is going to be a mess! So what should you eat to lose weight fast? Without getting too complicated, you should consume large amounts of protein, fiber and water. You want to avoid or limit things like sugars, starchy carbohydrates, and fats.
You don’t have to count every calorie you eat. You just need to make sure that what you are eating is healthy. One of the easiest methods to use to lose weight is the plate method. Separate your breakfast, lunch, and dinner plate into sections as follows:
1. Half of your plate should be non-starchy carbohydrates. I mean especially VEGETABLES. Things like broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, etc. That doesn’t mean coating them in vegetable sauce or sautéing them in 5 tablespoons of butter! Learn to love vegetables for what they are. A good and healthy source of nutrients.
2. 1/3 of your plate should be lean protein – this is your fish, chicken, turkey, or any other lean meat. Things like beans are also great sources of protein.
The rest should be starchy carbs – this is a small serving of things like brown rice, wheat bread, wheat noodles, etc.
This is not a state of the art system, but it is a simple plan that anyone can follow and it will work. If you look at your plate and you have 2 pieces of broccoli and a giant pile of noodles or fried rice, you need to make some adjustments.
Things to completely remove
In order to lose weight fast, there are some common things that you will have to get rid of completely:
1. White flour: White flour and whole wheat flour differ significantly in their nutritional value. To really get rid of that hard-to-lose belly fat, you need to cut out white flour products like white bread, white rice, tortillas, and anything else that contains white flour. What is the alternative? whole wheat flour products
2. High Fructose Corn Syrup and Other Refined Sugars – Read Your Ingredients! Sugar is a major factor in weight gain and the ability to lose weight quickly. Sugar is sugar, but getting sugars from things like fruit, which provide some nutritional benefits, is much better than getting sugar from processed candy. What is the alternative? Eat things with natural sugars like fruit!
Exercise leads to muscle definition and keeping the pounds off
When it comes to losing weight, the most important benefits are the health benefits, but let’s be honest, most people wouldn’t mind having a better body too. As a coach, I hear it all the time. “I want to tone up! Sculpt and tone. How do I get better muscle definition?” If your goal is to get some muscle definition, it doesn’t matter how good your diet is. You have to exercise! Your muscles won’t grow unless you make them work.
What exercises help you lose weight fast?
Exercise, especially weight lifting, is not easy. There are many different styles and techniques that you can use. The exercise program that works best for you will depend on your goals and your individual body. There are a few things that almost everyone can count on when it comes to being able to lose weight quickly:
1. You need to do cardio and resistance training: If you want to see the best results, you need to do a combination of cardio and weight lifting. I see people who get frustrated all the time because they run on the treadmill for more than 60 minutes a day, but they still don’t look the way they want to. You can’t get muscle definition without muscles! To build muscle, you must lift weights. And vice versa, to maintain a healthy heart and burn the most fat, you need to do some form of cardiovascular exercise.
2. Use lots of full-body exercises: When it comes to losing weight quickly and burning fat, full-body exercises generally work better than isolated exercises. An example of a full body exercise is a shoulder press squat. By using your legs, core, and arms, you’ll burn a significant number of calories while improving your muscle strength. An example of a less effective calorie burning exercise would be a seated bicep curl. If your goal is to build great biceps, this is a great exercise for you. If your goal is to lose weight quickly, you’ll see much better results with a high-calorie burner like the squat and press.
Additional tips to lose weight fast
1. Try High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT is a safe and effective training program for losing large amounts of fat in a short time. HIIT is so effective because it’s great for weight loss while promoting muscle growth, unlike constant cardio, which burns calories but doesn’t offer much for muscle enhancement.
2. Check out my article on the ten best diet foods: If you are looking for great foods to eat during your weight loss program, here are ten “super foods” that will help you provide the right nutrients to lose weight safely and quickly. . .
3. If you would like a professionally created workout program that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to lose weight, please see my workout program subscription. You will never have to worry about the effectiveness of your exercises again. I’ll give you everything you need to lose weight and get the muscle definition you want.