It is finally spring again. When it comes to spring break destinations, Americans have always loved fun, sunny beach vacations. While the beaches will always be popular, there are still a few other types of vacations that draw spring break goers these days. Where do you plan to go? Are you trying to narrow down your list?
Here are some ideas:
• Cancun: this really is not a surprise. Cancun is usually number one on most lists. With its turquoise waters and pristine beaches, it is no wonder why so many people flock to this Mexican destination every year. Airfare is usually cheap and there is no shortage of resorts offering discounted rates. Hotels, restaurants, and bars really cater to spring break and partygoers.
• Miami: People without a passport can enjoy similar weather in South Beach. You can relax in the sun during the day and have fun at night when the neon lights of the horizon come on. The city has always been known for its reputation as a “nightlife paradise”. Not only are there tons of resorts and hotels throughout South Beach, there are plenty of apartment and condo rental options too.
• Jamaica – You get some popular spring break destinations on this Caribbean island: Montego Bay, Negril, Kingston, and Ocho Rios. Jamaica is not just sand and water, there are rainforests and mountains. Head to Negril if you want to dive or snorkel. In Montego Bay, there are many infamous all-inclusive resorts and British colonial architecture. Kingston, the capital, is known for reggae and the Bob Marley Museum.
• Las Vegas: If you’re not looking for a beach vacation this year, head to Las Vegas. Just take a road trip to Sin City or take advantage of discounted airfares. There are many things to do on a budget. Vegas is much more than a city full of casinos. The live entertainment is second to none.
• New Orleans: Are you interested in spring break destinations that offer a cultural experience? Just head south to NOLA. Not only is it popular during the Mardi gras season, it is also popular for spring break. This is a city that prides itself on its culture and tradition, and you can experience everything it has to offer, from Creole food to ghost tours.
• Park City: Not everyone associates “spring break” with “ski resorts,” but if there’s one destination that gives spring break goers a good time, it’s Park City, Utah. It is especially attractive to families who want to spend spring break together. It’s not just about skiing either; There are also many other fun activities.
Go to any of these spring break destinations and you are sure to have a good time!
Expedia discount codes don’t last forever, so grab one now that they’re still available this spring! You can often get good deals if you book early. Compare and compare vacation packages in popular spring break destinations and apply the coupon when booking the trip!