Wish you had more sexual stamina?
Well, you are not alone … in fact, it is perfectly normal to aspire to a more satisfying sex life than you currently have. After all, sex is an escape from the daily difficulties that we all face. Finding ways to do it much better can be EXTREMELY rewarding.
Sexual stamina is the fuel for your bedroom fun, and most people (like you) want that fun to last MUCH longer.
It is also quite common for many people to search for easy answers and quick shortcuts without discovering what factors really determine our endurance in bed. This is a big mistake.
So before you rush to buy the latest fad that promises a 400% increase in sexual stamina, check out some of the natural ways to improve your longevity in bed. Here I am listing some of the best for you:
• Stop obsessing over: Seriously, this is not an attempt to bypass the problem. Most of the time it is the obsession with endurance that makes your mind sabotage the entire sexual experience by letting the fear of falling short take over.
So while it’s not harmful to mull over sexual stamina every now and then, spending hours thinking about it will only make your sexual confidence go downhill and make the problem worse.
• Focus on pleasure: Although this applies more to men, even women can benefit from this. This whole performance topic, while important, is overstated by marketers of sexual enhancement products and has somehow filled our minds with doubts.
Sex is one of the most pleasant experiences. So as long as you and your partner find it to be a pleasant experience, there is no need to worry too much about the watch and how long they have been doing it.
• Exercise: There is no need to get intimidated and conjure up images of Mr. and Miss Universe as your target. All you need to do is exercise regularly without overdoing it.
Exercising benefits you in two ways: it increases your physical strength and endurance, and it also releases endorphins (a chemical in the brain) that keeps you in a positive frame of mind … which is extremely important for a good sexual experience.
So when you exercise, you will not only look good, but you will also feel good about yourself.
• Relax and breathe: Most men and women today suffer from stress. And … one of the common side effects of stress is decreased sex drive and reduced libido.
If you want to increase your sexual stamina, you need to de-stress. It would be nice if you learned some relaxing techniques like yoga and meditation. These techniques teach you how to focus on your breath and how to use it to completely relax your body.
Many people who have used these techniques say that they not only increase their sexual stamina, but also make the experience more enjoyable.
• Sleep well: You will be surprised to learn that many of us have reduced sexual powers because we are not getting enough good quality sleep. Therefore, it is important for a healthy sex life that you get enough rest and sleep (at least 7 to 8 hours a night).
Make sure you have a set bedtime and a good night’s sleep each day. One word of caution: getting more sleep can also be detrimental to your sexual stamina and tire your body.
• Eat well: There are foods that increase our resistance naturally and then there are those that negatively affect it.
Stay away from fried and processed foods as much as possible, especially a few hours before having sex. On the other hand, include the following foods in your diet:
- Proteins: Great food for sexual stamina, but don’t eat too much. – Chicken, lean meat, nuts, lentils and soy.
- Foods rich in vitamin B: They reduce stress and improve mood. It can be taken as a supplement or in Eggs (B5 and B6), Brown Rice (B1) and Yogurt (B3)
- Seafood: Improves hormonal levels, natural aphrodisiac and improves blood circulation.